Oktober 02, 2008

Gulzzzzz..... here!!!


here they are my gulz mate in the company.


left to right,


Norma joint in my room as she replacing erim's bed. She is a secretary but she's industrial engineering background. She crazy for feed. Every food can comin to her mouth.


Nano is my mate in North Sumatera University. she's electrical engineering. She crazy for lough, and love. she is bloody and blossom.


Me, with nice smile of corse. As u know i'm mechanical engineering from North Sumatera University. I don't need to state my GPA here, do I? I crazy for sleep, as it's very dificult to wake up earlier every morning. uhhh.... it doesn't mean i'm lazy ya. I just feel that sleep and dreaming is one way for me to see the future and get inspiration (;>


And the last one standing is....


Debby. U can see how crazy she is for Photograph. If u hurt her, don't forget to bring camera, just to heal her. she is not in my department, but we live in same mess. C7 forever. She is Quality Engineering.


Oh yee... i've found what is our similarity. All of us Engineer Gulz



regards,


Junee

2 komentar:

Erwin (Winx) mengatakan...

persamaan karakter dari keempat orang yang diphoto cuma atu...
yaitu: "SEMUANYA SETAN PHOTO"...iiihhhh

JuÑèé mengatakan...

Syric aze loe